We Are a Leader — for the Fifth Consecutive Year!
2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.Read the Report
This article explains how you can download and install the Zoom app on your Mac. Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing and meeting service. Its popularity has significantly increased in recent weeks. ZOOM Cloud Meetings 5.4.0: A flexible video conferencing tool with support for up to 100 users for free The Finest Hand-Selected Downloads Individually reviewed & tested. Zoom Desktop Client (PC, Mac, or Linux) Zoom provides a pop-up notification when there is a new mandatory or optional update within 24 hours of logging in. Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and audio, instant screen sharing, and cross-platform instant messaging. Zoom is #1 in customer satisfaction and the best unified communication experience on mobile. It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on 'New Meeting,' and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device
Enable quick adoption with meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device.
Join anywhere, on any device
Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop and mobile.
Powerful meeting security
Robust security settings ensure disruption-free meetings. Encryption, role-based security, Passcode protection, Waiting Rooms and more.
HD video and audio
Zoom Cloud Meeting Per Mac Download
Bring HD video and audio to your meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
Built-in collaboration tools
Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
Made for Connecting
Filters, reactions, polls, hand raising, and music or video sharing make meetings more fun and engaging.
Recording and transcripts
Record your meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
Support scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
Customers who switch to Zoom report an increase in performance, trust, and engagement
95% report a greater sense of trust
85% saw an increase in video usage
Confidently work from home
New features to help you work from home and have fun doing it.
- Clear audio with advanced background noise suppression
- Share slides as your virtual background
- Feel camera ready with adjustable touch up my appearance
- Look well lit in any situation by adjusting advanced lighting
- More reactions to let your feelings show
- Filters to bring some fun into your day
Modernize your meeting solution
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provides the tools to make every meeting a great one.
- Focus on your meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Feel meeting ready with virtual backgrounds, touch up my appearance and lighting controls
Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android
Download Zoom Client for Meetings
A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings
Today’s professionals need to be able to work and video conference wherever they are. Zoom Meetings for mobile provides the same great experience that you’d expect from the desktop client and more.
- Turn on Virtual Backgrounds and select the image of your choice (iPhone 8+ required)
- Share your screen and co-annotate
- Use Safe Driving Mode or Apple Carplay (iPhone only)
Communicate instantly on Zoom Chat
Integrated persistent messaging streamlines workspace collaboration across the desktop and mobile clients.
- Instantly start a meeting or phone call
- Share files and search content in public or private groups
- Connect external users while keeping information safe
Get immersive in-office collaboration right from home
Zoom for Home brings your calendar, meetings, and phone together in one dedicated device.
- High-quality microphone, camera, and speakers
- Touch displays for easy whiteboarding and annotation
- Simple for IT to deploy and manage
Administration and remote assistance made easy
Centralized IT management and remote assistance simplifies deployment and support.
- Track utilization and usage trends
- View version distribution
- Assign granular permission settings (account, group, and user level)
Add audio options for everyone.
Zoom Cloud Meetings Mac Download
- Free VoIP and toll-based dial-in for 55+ countries
- Global toll free and call-out
- Dedicated dial-in numbers
Hardware to optimize your meeting experience
Upgrade your audio and video quality with headsets, webcams, and moreView Recommended Hardware
Zoom Meetings connects with some of your favorite applications to enhance collaboration.
Easily schedule and join meetings from your existing email or calendar application.
Outlook PC/Mac Plugin
This article explains how you can download and install the Zoom app on your Mac. Zoom is a cloud-based video conferencing and meeting service. Its popularity has significantly increased in recent weeks. It is similar to Group FaceTime.
Here is how to download and install Zoom.
There are two ways to install apps on a Mac:
- You can download apps from the Web and then install them.
- Or you can download apps from the Mac App Store.
See also: “App Is Damaged and Can’t Be Opened. You Should Move It To The Trash”, Fix
Installing an app from the App Store is easy and safe. However, the Mac App Store does not have all the apps, including Zoom. You can download from the Web but the process is a little more complicated.
Please follow the steps below to successfully install Zoom on your Mac:
- Open a Web browser on your Mac like Safari.
- Visit the Zoom download page: https://zoom.us/download
- You can install Zoom or Zoom Rooms. Select one and click the blue Download button. And your download will start.
- Unless it is changed, your download will be saved to your Downloads folder. This will be a PKG file.
- Find the file you just downloaded and double-click it.
- This will start the installation process. You may run into an error message saying “Zoom.pkg” can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the App Store. Your security preferences allow installation of only apps from the App Store”.
- If you see this message, you need to change your Mac’s Gatekeeper (a security feature) setting. Here is how:
- Click the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click the General tab.
- Find the “Allow apps downloaded from” section and then you need to select the “App Store and identified developers” box. To make changes, you will need to click the lock icon and enter your admin password. Also note that since we just tried to install Zoom, you will see a note saying “Zoom was blocked from use because it is not from an identified developer”. You can also click the Open Anyway button.
- Now open the file again. Just follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation process.
Zoom App Download Free
You can remove apps also from your Mac.