- Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Act
- Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Definition
- Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Foundation
- Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Pros And Cons
Trials In Tainted Space. 535 likes 1 talking about this. Trials in Tainted Space (TiTS) is a game under active development by Fenoxo & crew. Kiro’s trust now stays locked at 100 after saving her from Doctor Po. Pokemon season 21 episode 13. Getting Kiro’s help with Zheng Shi should have different text if she’s on your crew. Crew Kiro got an appearance screen that should cover the full range of her current transformations.
| While this page is primarily used for reference, do note that, as a player, you are responsible for your actions in the game--this includes using cheats and exploits. It is highly advised to make a save before attempting any of the following cheats.|
Always remember to keep a backup copy of your original, unaltered, save file!
Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Act
Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Definition
Trials in Tainted Space's gameplay is not immune to exploitation. There are various features the player can access, intentional or otherwise, to gain a desired advantage in the game. Most of these exploits may have been left in the game during various points of development and are subject to change if and while the game is in development.
This page will only list cheats that are acknowledged by the developers themselves and are approved for public release. The cheats listed will only be ones that are attainable in-game, during play. For out-of-game game-editing references, try the save editing page.
The game has various cheat codes that can be inputted by the player. This can be done in two ways:
- By using a keyboard and directly typing the message at any time while playing the game.
- By accessing a text input box (such as using V-KO's CustomInput option) and inserting and submitting the code there. The input box is limited in what cheats it can activate (so not all cheat codes are compatible with it), and is primarily there for users who use virtual, screen-prompted keyboards.
- It is recommended to input cheat codes in on the codex console under options to prevent any unwanted actions such as moving or item usage.
- Codes that cannot activate via the console can be activated in the main Codex screen. Because all of the main Codex options are assigned to numbers 1-5, this will prevent unwanted actions.
- Holding Shift while typing will also prevent unwanted moving or item usage.
This information is a bit outdated, so some codes may not work in current versions. Try at your own risk. link to a statement from Jacques00 on the forums
The cheat codes are as follows:
|treatment||Forces the Treatment to use the default effects. (Does nothing if none of the other Treatment cheats have been activated).|
|bimbo||Forces the Treatment to use the Female effects.|
|bull||Forces the Treatment to use the Male effects.|
|amazon||Forces the Treatment to use the Amazon effects.|
|cumcow||Forces the Treatment to use the Cum-Cow effects.|
|fauxcow||Forces the Treatment to use the Faux-Cow effects.|
|motherlode||Gives enough XP to reach the next level.|
|88mph||Pass large amounts of time.|
|urta (previously known as 'furfag')||Enables infinite item use for most consumable items (Enter again to disable).|
|poison (previously known as 'sjw')||Replaces “shemale” with “dick-girl” throughout the game’s scenes dynamically (since v0.8.010).|
|tistheseason||Brings up a menu with a list of special holidays. The player may choose to toggle Seasonal events for that holiday to: Always On, Always Off, or Automatic (default).|
|marcopolo||Unlocks all planets (excluding Breedwell and Kashima).|
|laplove||Reverts the game to its previous inclusion of the Lapinara Parasitic Female and Prophylactic (Lapinara).|
Opens the Doctor Badger Cheat Menu, which contains three separate sections:
|insaneinthemembrane||Changes Bess' name to Runa.|
|mitzi||Allows the player to instantly rescue Mitzi, bypassing the Stellar Tether Dungeon.|
|backinbizzness||Resets Bizzy's interactions to before the player received her first e-mail. (added during version 0.8.066 development to showcase new scenes with Mitzi and Sera, continued availability past this version is not guaranteed).|
|doll||Teleports the player to the start of the Kiro Quest dungeon (added during version 0.8.023 development, will most likely be removed at a later date or upon full quest implementation).|
Adds 5 virtual reality programs to the PC's inventory from or related to Kiro Quest. Once used, these allow the PC to access the fights (and corresponding sex scenes) in the Mindwash Visor to:
|healthdelivery||Summons Bianca if possible (When on a hostile square where Bianca can spawn, and she is not in a bar).|
|anofferyoucantrefuse||Skip to a certain part of Akane's first quest.|
|clowncar||Allows ship flight with any amount of crew members.|
|anotherbrickinthewall||Immediately gain 100K credits. Reusable. If entered outside the Console, credit count will be updated after any changing of screen. If entered with the Console, it must be exited for credits to be added. Consecutive uses without leaving the Console count as one activation and only add 100K credits.|
|UP+DOWN+LEFT+RIGHT||Use the arrow keys on the keyboard to do this. Gives the player 5xZil Ration. You can get 10,000 Credits per full inventory by selling to Burt on Mhen'Ga. You can quickly sell a full inventory by holding down the '1' button.|
|party||Starts or resets the Zaibatsu party. At the end of the party, Steele is placed at the Gyre Taxi stand on Dhaal. If Steele's ship is not already on Dhaal, it won't be at the Spaceport, making leaving impossible without other cheats.|
|wargiiandbess||Resets the Siege of the Korg’ii Hold quest progress, along with any progress in Eitan's relationship. 0.8.116 patchnotes suggested that the cheat would get a name change, however that hasn't happened yet as of 0.8.124.|
|nastiness||Resets the Nastizia event chain to Pre-invite.|
Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Foundation
| Not for inexperienced or uninformed players. Using any of these codes can seriously break quests and/or saves. As a player, you are responsible for your actions in the game. It is highly advised to make a save before attempting any of the following cheats.|
Always remember to keep a backup copy of your original, unaltered, save file!
The dev codes are as follows:
|impulse||Brings up Impulse menu for scene ID.|
|idclev||Brings up the idclev menu for teleportation by room ID.|
|fuckyou||Toggles debug mode.|
This is a list of exploitable events, items, or characters that the player can use to Captain Steele's advantage.
The exploits are as follows:
|Dr. Lash||Defeating him in combat will earn Steele 999999 credits and a significant amount of XP. This combat encounter can be repeatable if Steele continues to flirt with him. This can be done by stacking resistance to the burning element to or above 100%, while raising electric resistance as high as possible to minimize his damage output.|
|Syri Infinite Intelligence gain|| Holding down the 1 button during Syri's morning menu causes continuous slow intelligence gain|
When combined with ClearYu can also give you Reflex, Aim, and Libido at the cost of Taint
|Blackjack free money||In the Treasure Nova casino on Zheng Shi, the player can place a custom bet up to their entire wallet balance. This, in conjunction with saving and loading, allows the player to acquire high amounts of credits quickly and with no risk.|
Trials In Tainted Space Membrane Trust Pros And Cons
As mentioned previously, this is mostly bug fixes. I’ll see you all next week for a public build 😀
- New Item: DendroGro
- Set an established volume for hard-light strapons via pc.hardLightVolume()
- New Mimbrane-related perk (thanks, Jacques00!)
- Fixed a scene crash in Jerome’s hip-buster content.
- Fixed a bug in Jerome’s content that would skip part of a scene.
- Retconned a small line in Steph Irson’s New Texas episode.
- Tweaked appearance display while wearing an omnisuit to properly let you know your various fur/skin colors.
- Korgonne preferences are now properly applied.
- Buffed tailgina capacities, and added a tailgina capacity check to the dryad encounter.
- Sydians are now more virile.
- Sydian pregnancy can now involve multiple wombs at once.
- Fixed Cerespirin notifying of changes with no actual changes.
- Emmy’s remote is now disabled if Myrellion is glassed.
- Lots of typo fixes and smaller, less noticeable changes.