Please refer to the following entries for troubleshooting.
1. Make sure that the Remote Mouse computer server is running rightly on your computer.
2. Your computer's firewall or anyother anti-virus software is not blocking Remote Mouse.
3. The Wi-Fi option of your mobile device is on.
4. Your mobile device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi, or the same personal hotspot.
5. Try to manually connect by scanning the QR code or entering your computer's IP address which both can be found on the computer server.
6. If you have successfully connected to this computer before, you can also try to connect via history.
7. Some router settings may affect connection. Find and click on the currently connected Wi-Fi in your mobile device Settings, select 'Forget this network' and then reconnect.
8. Try to reboot both of your router and mobile device.
9. If you are using server version 2.57 and have set up a connection password, make sure the Remote Mouse app on your mobile device is also update to date.
Remote Mouse App
Download Remote Mouse For Pc
For example, my client, a Mac mini, sits to the right of the server, a desktop named Jotunn, on my desk—so I dragged the icon one square to the right of my server PC’s icon. Next, double-click. Once you get the iphone app you download the server for your mac and away you go. The really cool thing is that one of the problems with using a mac for a media center is controlling the mac with out keyboards and mouses all over the family room. This mouse has the keyboard built in and it works great 'in the air' no table or flat surface needed.