OpenOffice is a tool that helps users manage their spreadsheets, documents, and multimedia presentations. This software features several programs, including a word processor, a spreadsheet manager, a drawing tool, and a presentation creator, making both personal and professional use possible. The latest version of OpenOffice.org Calc is 3.3 on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for Science in the Education category. The app is developed by OpenOffice. The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1. Hardware Requirements ¶ CPU: Intel Processor. Trusted Windows (PC) download OpenOffice Calc 4.1.6. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get OpenOffice Calc alternative downloads.
Apache Openoffice Calc Download
Calc is an easy to understand spreadsheet program that appeals to novice users and professional data miners and number crunchers alike.
- Create spreadsheets with raw data and use DataPilot technology to cross-tabulate, summarize and convert into meaningful information.
- Provides features not in Excel — Natural language formulas, Intelligent Sum Button, Scenario Manager and Solver allow for data manipulation and easy-to-understand analysis without having to create multiple data charts.
- Export spreadsheets to PDF format for easy file sharing.
- Many features mirror Excel or Lotus 1-2-3 and are familiar to users.
- Fully compatible with Excel formatting. Supports multiple users by sharing their spreadsheets and easily integrating data; avoids editing conflicts.
OpenOffice.org includes a word processor (Writer), a formula page (Formula), a data base utility (Database), a tool for creating slideshows (Presentation) and another for schematic representations (Drawing).
OpenOffice.org finally has a native version for Mac, which is why it doesn't need to run the X11 server (only available for Mac OS X Intel for now).
Although OpenOffice.org doesn't automatically run the guide that allows you to select the kind of document you want, you can access the different applications from the corresponding menu bar: Text Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Database, or Drawing.
In addition, it is compatible with the main Microsoft Office file formats, which is why you can use OpenOffice to open PPS or PPT from PowerPoint on Mac or Word documents in DOC format.