The full-scale dedicated store to download all the applications for your Macintosh system. This was released along with the Mac OS X leopard to get the response from the end-user about its practicality and when all positive reviews turned in, apple decided to go with the MacApp store with a tweak to the software frame and also improving the user interface between the user. If it's OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion that you need you can buy it for £19.99 here US or here UK As with Lion, Apple will send you a download code to use on the Mac App Store, so you will need to be. Usb rs485 we. MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files. Versie historie van MediaInfo for Mac OS X.MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
The MediaInfo data display includes:
- Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date..
- Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order..
- Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, bit rate, language..
- Subtitles: format, codec id, language of subtitle..
- Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters..
The MediaInfo analyticals includes:
- Container: MPEG-4, QuickTime, Matroska, AVI, MPEG-PS (including unprotected DVD), MPEG-TS (including unprotected Blu-ray), MXF, GXF, LXF, WMV, FLV, Real..
- Tags: Id3v1, Id3v2, Vorbis comments, APE tags..
- Video: MPEG-1/2 Video, H.263, MPEG-4 Visual (including DivX, XviD), H.264/AVC, Dirac..
- Audio: MPEG Audio (including MP3), AC3, DTS, AAC, Dolby E, AES3, FLAC, Vorbis, PCM..
- Subtitles: CEA-608, CEA-708, DTVCC, SCTE-20, SCTE-128, ATSC/53, CDP, DVB Subtitle, Teletext, SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI..
MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, tree)
- Export information as text
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dylib) versions available (command line interface and library versions are available separately, free of charge, on the editor website)
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
What's New:Version 20.09
- Dolby ED2: full featured support (presentations, presentation targets, beds, objects)
- MKV: support of Dolby Vision metadata
- MXF: detection of Dolby E hidden in PCM tracks having more than 2 channels
- WAV: detection of Dolby E hidden in PCM tracks having more than 2 channels
- CineForm: display of color space (including Bayer), bit depth
- WAV: more precise sample count
- SMPTE ST 337: catch of streams starting later than usual (probing increased from 4 to 16 PCM 'frames')
- PNG: detection of additional alpha plane in color space
- MXF: detection of additional alpha plane in color space
- AVI: detection of additional alpha plane in color space
- MPEG Audio: was wrongly flagging Xing info tag as CBR
- VorbisTag: does not skip DISCID
- Miscellaneous bug/crash fixes
Mediainfo Mac Os X Download Dmg
- Title: MediaInfo 20.09
- Developer: MediaArea
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilingual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 8.18 MB
- View in Mac App Store
|Mac App Store||macOS 10.7 to 11.0, x86_64|
|GUI||Mac App Store is the simplest way to find and download apps for your Mac.|
Get MediaInfo v20.09 from Mac App Store!
(there is a small fee)
10.6 (Snow Leopard),
10.8 (Mountain Lion),
10.11 (El Captain),
10.13 (High Sierra),
11.0 (Big Sur)
|GUI||v20.09||The GUI is x86_64 only.|
(free of charge GUI, but it is not well integrated in your OS: it is the old-style GUI I first used. Prefer the Mac App Store version)
|11.0 (Big Sur)||arm64||CLI||v20.09|
|GUI||v0.7.60||(free of charge GUI, but it is not well integrated in your OS: it is the old-style GUI I first used.)|