Success Center in the Web Interface
- It’s easy to find the content you need. Your desktop looks like a familiar mounted drive in Windows File Explorer or macOS Finder. Sharing files with Egnyte is easy. Just simply right-click on the file or folder. It works the same way when you share Egnyte.
- Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +.
- WebEdit 2.4.3 for Windows and Mac (November 3, 2020) Support for Web Proxy Servers and Device Migration with Storage Sync; AD Kit 4.16.2 (November 5, 2020) Egnyte Secure & Govern (October 22, 2020) Desktop App 3.9.0 for Mac (Oct 12, 2020) Egnyte for Microsoft Office Desktop 4.3.1 on Windows (October 7, 2020) Egnyte Secure & Govern (September 24.
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub). See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Egnyte.
The new Success Center in the Web UI puts onboarding, updates, self-guided help and announcements at the users' fingertips without having to leave the Egnyte Web UI.
Help qBittorrentqBittorrent is developed by in their spare time.If you like this piece of software, please make a donation and help it survive.Donation info.If you want to help in translating qBittorrent, see these. QBittorrent Features. Os x bittorrent client. Polished µTorrent-like User Interface. About qBittorrentThe qBittorrent project aims to provide an open-source software alternative to µTorrent.Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows).qBittorrent is based on the toolkit and library. No Ads.
Product Update Roundup – January 2021
A look at the updates to Egnyte's solutions through the month of January, including additional ease-of-use enhancements to co-editing and collaboration and a new mobile-friendly upload link page.
Register Today for Winter State of Egnyte
Get an in-depth look at recent releases and the upcoming roadmap from Egnyte leadership and product experts on Feb. 23-24. Now with separate sessions focused on Secure Collaboration, Content Protection & Governance, and Egnyte for Life Sciences.
Easy Co-Editing in the Web UI
Real-time collaboration in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace documents is now a click away with the Egnyte web interface and Desktop App for Windows.
Product Update Roundup - December 2020
A look at the updates to Egnyte's solutions through the month of December, including improved menus in the Android app, easier apps and integrations management in the Desktop App, and at-a-glance device health updates.
New Implementation & Training Tools
Egnyte has created a set of downloadable assets aimed at helping customers roll out a new implementation, onboard new users, and drive adoption and awareness of Egnyte among end users. The assets, most of which are customizable for customers' ease of use, include a user engagement guide, email and newsletter templates, posters and an FAQ document.
Connecting Local Folders for Extended Governance
Connecting local folders like your Desktop, Downloads and Documents to Egnyte is getting easier with recent Desktop for Mac updates and an upcoming Desktop for Windows release. Gain increased security and control, ease of access and data continuity with this easy-to-use feature.
Product Update Roundup - October 2020
Our developers have been hard at work updating our mobile applications and the desktop applications for Mac and Windows, as well as enhancing our Secure & Govern offering to bring customers the best possible experience. Here are just a few of the updates so far from Fall 2020.
Product Update Roundup - November 2020
A look at the updates to Egnyte's solutions throughout the month of November, including updates to Egnyte for Android, faster load times and views in Secure & Govern, and additional Storage Sync support.
Egnyte for Life Sciences
Egnyte announces Egnyte for Life Sciences, a unified platform built specifically for organizations in the Life Sciences industry. The platform includes industry-relevant regulatory compliance, robust data governance, and secure collaboration capabilities.
Contribute to Egnyte
We’re in the lookout for Thought Leaders! We'd love to share your industry-leading content. Please contact us and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.
Don’t miss an update
Subscribe today to our newsletter to get all the updates right in your inbox.
Online File Storage - Cloud File Server from Egnyte provides businesses with online storage, file sharing, online backup, FTP, and large file transfer capabilities. Egnyte offers Free Trial without requiring credit card.
Downloader For Mac
Egnyte HybridCloud enables sales organizations to efficiently access documents and share with prospects, customers and team members. Whether in the office or on the road, Egnyte's cloud file server provides easy access to files from anywhere, with any computer or mobile device. Egnyte integrates with existing workflows, providing access to files within Windows Explorer and Mac Finder.
Egnyte HybridCloud is also completely integrated with Salesforce.com, providing users efficient online file sharing, access and storage directly within the Salesforce application. Users can upload and download files directly to Salesforce objects from any web browser. Non-Salesforce users can collaborate with the sales organization at a fraction of the cost of purchasing Salesforce licenses. Administrators can be assured that Salesforce access rules/permissions are enforced consistently across all users, whether accessing files through Egnyte or Salesforce.com.
- Zero learning curve for your sales team and their clients
- Facilitates salesperson and customer file sharing
- Complete Salesforce.com integration
- Access, share, and store files directly within Salesforce.com
- Simple file sharing with customers and prospects by creating shared folders or sending links to files
- Robust security ensures users only see files and folders intended for them
- Automatic file versioning and synchronization
- Sales people will always have access to the latest and greatest files
- Eliminate reliance on e-mail as a file repository
Instantaneous Access to Information
Having the right information at the right moment is crucial to the sales process. Egnyte provides instantaneous file access so that prospective customers can get quick answers to questions. Egnyte HybridCloud acts as a central knowledge base for proposals, contracts and other sales documents, while providing the sales organizations with the ability to instantly share those files with colleagues, business partners and clients through secure file links.
The Latest File Versions
Egnyte eliminates the problem of sales organizations not having the latest versions of files. Traditional methods of storing, retrieving and forwarding files using email can be cumbersome; files can easily get lost, outdated or deleted. Egnyte's powerful file versioning and synchronization capabilities provide sales teams with a real-time file repository. The latest versions of files can be accessed, stored and shared from any device.
Convenient File Access in the Office and on the Road
There are many options for team members to access their files. Personal Local Cloud automatically syncs PCs and Macs with the online file server. Users can also map Egnyte as a drive on their PC or Mac. Users can also access files through a web browser, either from Egnyte or Salesforce.com. In addition, Egnyte is available on any mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, and Android.
Integration with Salesforce.com
Egnyte HybridCloud is fully integrated with Salesforce.com to provide sales organizations with additional file management functionality directly within Salesforce. Egnyte for Salesforce enables online file sharing, access, and storage through the Salesforce or Egnyte interface. Upload and download files directly to Salesforce objects (leads, accounts, opportunities, contacts) with no storage capacity or file size limitations. Easily share files with team members, prospects and clients using file links or email attachments. Any files stored within Salesforce are instantly accessible from anywhere using any device (PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.).
- Expand storage capacity at an affordable price
- Easily share files with team members, even if they are not Salesforce users
- Access files not only online, but offline as well
- Organize files using folders and subfolders within the Salesforce hierarchy
- Have visibility to file access and sharing history with an audit trail
Egnyte Drive Download For Mac Windows 10
Tight integration ensures security and conformance to Salesforce accounts hierarchy:
Egnyte Network Drive
- Object-level integration retains continuity through the sales pipeline
- Salesforce access rules are applied to files when accessed directly in Egnyte
- Contracts, proposals and presentations stay linked to leads, opportunities and prospects through the sales pipeline