Nov 08, 2014 Once the photos have loaded in Image Capture, go the toolbar on bottom of the screen and select a folder where you want Image Capture to store the photos. Then select Import All Photos (or Import Selected Photos) to transfer the photos from the camera to your Mac. Capturing your photo or movie is just the beginning! Information about loss of a portion of image files We apologize to the users of our platform “image.canon” for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to the recent incident involving the loss of certain image files from our platform. Download msi afterburner 3.3.0 160. Wi-Fi Enabled SD Cards Are the Secret Sauce. An increasing number of digital cameras ship with built-in Wi-Fi support that makes it easy to wirelessly transfer your photos from your camera to your local network for storage, post-processing, uploading to social media, or all of the above—no tethering your camera to your computer or pulling the SD card required.
Select region and language
Download Photos From Canon Camera To Mac Computer Automatically download to PC Images that have been uploaded to image.canon from your camera can be automatically downloaded to your PC. By simply uploading them wirelessly to image.canon from your camera, your images will be automatically backed up on your computer.
How to use
Please click here if you are using image.canon for the first time. If you have a Wi-Fi-compatible Canon camera, please connect it to image.canon.
Install the PC software Downloader for image.canon on your computer. Launch the software, log in to image.canon, and set the save destination for downloaded images.
Wirelessly upload images to image.canon from your camera. All image files (still images, videos, and raw files) that have been uploaded directly from your camera can be automatically downloaded.
If an image upload to image.canon from your camera is detected by the Downloader for image.canon software, the original image files will be saved to the specified folder on your PC. Original files that have passed the storage expiration and have been deleted will not be downloaded.
Setting up Downloader for image.canon
Download Photos From Canon Camera To Macbook Pro
| Operating environment || Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / macOS 10.14 / macOS 10.15 |
| Setup procedure |
- Download the installer, and install the app. The program will automatically launch once installation is complete.
- The icon will be displayed on the taskbar (Windows) or menu bar (macOS). Click this icon to open the Operations menu, and then select 'User authentication'. The login screen will open in your browser. Log in with your Canon ID.
- The screen for setting the image save destination will open. Specify the save destination folder, and click [OK].
- If there are new images from the camera on image.canon, the download will start automatically. After that, Downloader for image.canon will automatically launch when you log in to your PC.
- If you are using an old version, please close the currently running Downloader for image.canon application before running the installer. To close the app, click the icon in the Task Bar or Menu Bar and quit.