You will need a flash drive that is at least 16 GB in size and a copy of the patch tool in order to do this process.
MacOS Mojave Virtual Image. First, you have to extract the virtual image file. However, you have. . Download the latest version of Mojave Patcher. Download the installer using the Tools menu of Mojave Patcher. Create a patched USB installer. Boot from that, and install 10.14.1 onto the volume containing an older release. Once done, apply the post-install patches, and you should now be on 10.14.1. MacOS Unlocker V3.0 for VMware Workstation. READ HERE:. WINDOWS USERS: Get the tool from the Releases section, you will get a bundled python distribution that avoids the virus warnings and python not found etc. LINUX USERS: No bundled python for you, but make sure you have python 3.0+ installed.
- To Download Patch on this link http://dosdude1.com/mojave/
- Once the patch tool has finished downloading, open it the .dmg file and wait for it to mount.
Insert your 16 GB or higher USB drive into your Mac.
- Open Disk Utility
- Erase the USB Drive and format it into macOS Extended (Journaled) format. The name of the drive does not matter.
These following steps are only necessary if you do not have a copy of the Mojave installer application.
- Click “Tools” and then click “Download macOS Mojave” in the dropdown menu when it appears.
- Click continue, and then select where you will save the installer.
- Once the Mojave installer has finished downloading, select the Mojave icon in the macOS Mojave Patcher window.
- Select your Mojave installer and click open
- Now, select your volume by clicking the dropdown menu under the picture of a hard drive. You want to select the name of your USB drive.
- Click start operation. This may take a while to complete based on your drive speed.
Once this process has been completed, Restart the mac. and Press the power button on your Mac and hold down the option key on the keyboard.
- Use the arrow keys to move the outlined box over to the yellow box with the USB logo on it. Press enter when you have highlighted that box.
Open disk utility by going to utilities in the menu bar and clicking disk utility.
- Click on your HDD/SSHD/SSD in the sidebar menu and click erase at the top of the window.
- Select Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and name your HDD/SSHD/SSD
- Once you have successfully erased your drive, click the words “disk utility” in the menubar. then Click close and Disk Utility should close.
- To Click continue at this menu
- Then Click your HDD/SSHD/SSD that you want Mojave to be installed onto. Click continue after selecting your drive.
- Mojave is being installed onto your Mac.
Once the installer is done installing, shut down your computer.
- repeate 4 step.
- This time, instead of installing Mojave again we need to install the necessary patches for Mojave to run properly.
- Click macOS Post Install in either the side menu or from the dropdown menu in utilities.
Select your type of Mac in the dropdown menu.
- The patch tool automatically detects your Mac model and shows what you have here. If you are unsure at all which Mac you have, select the model listed here.
- Click reboot after all of the patches are completed.
Complete guide if you require please comment below
Our other blog
Download Mac Os Mojave Patcher Tool
Macos High Sierra Patcher Tool
Take more kinds of screenshots with less effort. Try three handy new built-in apps, and discover great new ones in the redesigned Mac App Store. Now you can get more out of every click.
Download Note: If you already have Mojave installed in your mac and what to update to the latest version download 'Update for Mojave 10.14 or later'. If you can any previous version of macOS installed on your mac (Sierra, High Sierra or any other) click on 'Update for any previous macOS' to download the appropriate file for you.
Put your best work forward.
Dark Mode is a dramatic new look that helps you focus on your work. The subtle colors and fine points of your content take center screen as toolbars and menus recede into the background. Switch it on in the General pane in System Preferences to create a beautiful, distraction-free working environment that’s easy on the eyes — in every way. Dark Mode works with built-in apps that come with your Mac, and third-party apps can adopt it, too.
A desktop whose time has come.
Introducing two new time-shifting desktops that match the hour of the day wherever you are.
A really neat way to manage files.
Stacks keeps your desktop free of clutter by automatically organizing your files into related groups. Arrange by kind to see images, documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, and more sort themselves. You can also group your work by date. And if you tag files with project-specific metadata, like client names, sorting by stacks becomes a powerful way to manage multiple jobs. To scrub through a stack, use two fingers on a trackpad or one finger on a Multi-Touch mouse. To access a file, click to expand the stack, then open what you need.
New ways to view. More ways to do.
With macOS Mojave, the Finder becomes even more of a doer. Now you can quickly locate a file by how it looks. Instantly see all of a file’s metadata. And perform Quick Actions on files without ever opening an app.
Work on a file without even opening it.
Now a tap of your space bar provides more than just a quick look at a file. It gives you the power to perform actions specific to the kind of file you’re viewing — without ever launching an app. So you can mark up a PDF, rotate and crop an image, even trim audio and video. And when you’re ready, you can share right from Quick Look, too.
Screenshots are now a snap.
With macOS Mojave, all the controls you need to grab any type of screenshot are one simple shortcut away. Just launch the new Screenshot utility or press Shift-Command-5. An easy-to-use menu includes new screen-recording tools and options for setting a start timer, showing the cursor, and even choosing where you’d like to save your screenshots. Take a screenshot and a thumbnail of it animates to the corner of the screen. Leave it there to automatically save it to the destination you’ve chosen. You can drag it directly into a document or click it to mark it up and share it right away — without having to save a copy. It’s more than easy; it’s clutter-free.
Add everyone to the conversation.
With macOS Mojave, you can jump on a FaceTime call with up to 32 people. Invite anyone to join a call anytime it’s in progress. And the same call can include both audio and video callers. So you and your friends or colleagues are able to connect using whatever device is closest at hand — Mac, iPhone, iPad, even Apple Watch.
Ready for their big‑screen debut.
Three apps people love on iOS are ready to shine with new Mac versions. You can follow your stocks, record a lecture, or turn down the AC, all without leaving your desktop.
Committed to keeping your information yours.
We’re always working to protect your privacy and security. macOS Mojave goes further than ever with robust enhancements designed to keep control of your data and keep trackers off your trail.
Gallery View: With Gallery View, you can scroll through big previews of your files to visually identify the one you’re looking for. So finding that image of the smiling girl by the Ferris wheel or the PDF with a colorful pie chart has never been faster.
Quick Actions: With Quick Actions in the Preview pane, you can work on files right from the Finder. Rotate images, create PDFs, trim video, and more — without having to open an app or rename and save your file. You can even apply them to multiple files at once, or create a custom Quick Action based on an Automator workflow.
Complete Metadata: Metadata provides the key details of any file. Now the Preview pane can display all of a file’s metadata, or you can customize it to show just the metadata you want to see. So if you’re looking for a specific image, you can quickly confirm the camera model, aperture, exposure, and more.
- Adds support for Group FaceTime video and audio calls, which support up to 32 participants simultaneously, are encrypted end-to-end for privacy, and can be initiated from a group Messages conversation, or joined at any time during an active call.
- Adds over 70 new emoji characters, including new characters with red hair, gray hair and curly hair, new emoji for bald people, more emotive smiley faces and additional emoji representing animals, sports and food.
MacOS Mojave delivers new features inspired by its most powerful users, but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work using Dark Mode. Organize your desktop using Stacks. Experience four new built-in apps. And discover new apps in the reimagined Mac App Store.
- Experience a dramatic new look for your Mac that puts your content front and center while controls recede into the background.
- Enjoy new app designs that are easier on your eyes in dark environments.
- View an ever-changing desktop picture with Dynamic Desktop.
- Automatically organize your desktop files by kind, date, or tag using Stacks.
- Capture stills and video of your screen using the new Screenshot utility.
- Find your files visually using large previews in Gallery View.
- See full metadata for all file types in the Preview pane.
- Rotate an image, create a PDF, and more — right in the Finder using Quick Actions.
- Mark up and sign PDFs, crop images, and trim audio and video files using Quick Look.
- Photograph an object or scan a document nearby using your iPhone, and it automatically appears on your Mac.
Mac App Store
Download Macos High Sierra
- Browse handpicked apps in the new Discover, Create, Work, and Play tabs.
- Discover the perfect app and make the most of those you have with stories, curated collections, and videos.
- Search with lyrics to find a song using a few of the words you remember.
- Start a personalized station of any artist’s music from the enhanced artist pages.
- Enjoy the new Friends Mix, a playlist of songs your friends are listening to.
- Block Share and Like buttons, comment widgets, and embedded content from tracking you without your permission with enhanced Intelligent Tracking Prevention.
- Prevent websites from tracking your Mac using a simplified system profile that makes you more anonymous online.
Macos Big Sur Patcher
- Read Top Stories selected by Apple News editors, trending stories popular with readers, and a customized feed created just for you.
- Keep your favorite topics, channels, and saved stories up to date on your Mac and iOS devices.
- Create a customized watchlist and view interactive charts that sync across your Mac and iOS devices.
- Browse business news driving the markets curated by Apple News editors.
- Make audio recordings, listen to them as you work with other apps, or use them in a podcast, song, or video.
- Access audio clips from your iPhone on your Mac using iCloud.
- Organize and control all of your HomeKit accessories from your desktop.
- Receive real-time notifications from your home devices while you work.
Mac Os Mojave Patcher Download
Software similar to macOS Mojave 4
- 794 votesmacOS Catalina gives you more of everything you love about Mac. Experience music, TV, and podcasts in three all-new Mac apps.
- 218 votesiTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
- 1070 votesmacOS High Sierra helps you rediscover your best photos, shop faster and more conveniently online, and work more seamlessly between devices.