Dragon Professional 6.0.5 is a powerful speech recognition software for making your macOS more productive. Download Dragon Dictate 6.0 for Mac latest version free standalone offline setup.
Dragon Dictate 6.0 for Mac Review
Trusted Mac download Express Dictate Digital Dictation Software 8.02. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Express Dictate Digital Dictation Software alternative downloads.
FTR Player is recommended for transcription purposes. Alternatively, if you are an attorney, lawyer or party to proceeding and simply wanting to listen to an FTR recording, ask the Court for a copy of the digital court recording on CD or USB, upload it in its native TRM format, and play the audio via your browser with our free online Web Player. There are plenty of free options out there than can deliver results if you have the time to do it yourself. Here are our five picks of the best free transcription software you can find online. OTranscribe is a free, open-source tool that can be used straight out of your web browser without you having to download a program.
The Dragon which is formerly known as the Dragon Dictate provides a reliable, precise and fast voice recognition capabilities. It makes dictation possible on your macOS with a wide range of powerful features. A very natural environment makes it possible for the users to easily get complete advantages of all its features. The accurate and powerful speech recognition features make your Mac, even smarter. You can now control your Mac using voice commands and produce text files from the audio.
This wonderful application works using the built-in AppleScript and Apple Accessibility feature to provide compatibility with all other apps. Providing built-in vocabulary it can get your point easily. It is a self-learning application, you can teach it the way you speak using voice sample so to check your pronunciation. Thus, your Mac will understand what you are saying. The transcribing features along with a huge range of options makes it the best dictation and voice control application.
Features of Dragon Dictate 6.0 for Mac
- Best macOS speech-recognition application
- Enhances the overall workflow
- Control your Mac with voice commands
- User-oriented environment
- Transcribe audio to text documents
- Speech recognition accuracy
- Uses built-in AppleScript and Accessibility
- Built-in versatile vocabulary to understand you
- Expandable vocabulary and voice dictation
- Compatible with all the Mac apps
Technical Details of Dragon Dictate 6.0 for Mac
Dictation Software For Macs
- File Name: Dragon_Dictate_for_Mac_6.0.5_English.zip
- File Size: 2.5 GB
- Developer: Nuance Communications
System Requirements for Dragon Dictate 6.0 for Mac
Dictation Software Mac Download Free Download
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
- 3 GB free HDD
- 4 GB of RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset
Dragon Dictate Professional 6.0 for Mac Free Download
Download Dragon Pro 6.0 latest version free standalone offline setup for Mac OS X by clicking the below button. It is the best voice recognition application with dictation and voice control features.
Free Dictation Software For Computer
So in such instances, the various transcription software available come to rescue. This software mainly performs speech to text conversion making your job a whole lot easier. Here are Top 10 Transcription Software for Mac.
1. Express ScribeExpress Scribe is designed considering the needs of Mac users. The user can control the audio playback using a transcription foot pedal or by using the keyboard. Express Scribe also offers many other functionalities such as variable speed playback, multi-channel control, playing video, file management, and much more.
Using the free version, you can use the standard audio formats such as wav, mp3, wma, and dct. By upgrading to the professional version, you can get proprietary format support.
It supports both audio and video playback and plays formats including encrypted dictation files. You can also use professional USB foot pedals to control playback. This transcription software automatically receives and loads files by the internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network.
It also works with speech recognition software to automatically convert speech to text. Using the plug and play foot pedal, you can make your foot control the playback as you type, which can help you increase your typing speed. You can also load CD audio and start working as the audio loads.
Express Scribe Basic costs $29.99, and Professional version costs $34.99.
2. InqscribeYou can download and install this transcription software for free, or register for a 14-day trial or get the paid version for lifetime use. You can play audio and video in almost all popular formats. Using USB foot pedal, the control playback is smoother.
There are options to save the document and to insert shortcuts and snippets. Using snippets, you can add frequently used words in a single click. With Inqscribe, you can create a subtitled QuickTime movie or even print the transcripts. You can add time codes to jump to a particular point in the film clip.
The single license costs $99, but students and staff can get a maximum of up to $60 off on discounts.
3. DragonDragon is designed specifically to help you create documents, spreadsheets or presentations faster. It is useful for sending emails and for filling out forms. The transcription by Dragon is very accurate.
You can also customize words for the terms you use every day, insert text or graphics that are often used and create command shortcuts for repetitive tasks. You can also transcribe voice memos from your smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly.
It is capable of advanced customization features so that it adapts well to even the most industry-specific terminology that you use every day. It can transcribe all commonly used formats like .mp3 aif, .aiff , .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v. For accurate transcription, it can also capture notes.
4. VoxSigma Speech to TextVoxSigma is equipped with extensive vocabulary multilingual speech-to-text capabilities. Keeping in mind the needs of professional users, it can transcribe even clips with slight noises. And it is useful in the text to speech conversion of large quantities of audio and video documents such as broadcast data, either in batch mode or in real-time.
Data available from call centers can be analyzed using these. First, the audio segments that contain the speech are identified followed by the language. Then, the text to speech conversion is done.
It has adaptive features that can distinguish voices even if some background music is playing and is capable of converting them into text. VoxSigma outputs an XML document with annotations including speech and non-speech segments, speaker labels, and words with time codes, high-quality confidence scores, and punctuation. This XML file can be converted into plain text.
5. TranscrivaThe biggest charm of Transcriva is its usability. You can organize your transcripts all in one place. It also adjusts itself with variable speed audios for accurate transcription. You can further print your transcripts or export them as RTF or Word documents for editing, sharing, and publication.
It allows you to play back your transcripts when you're done transcribing. It also comes with foot pedal support to ease things for you. And apart from this, there are so many customization features available to fit each user needs.
6. ATMacATMac can be used to write your emails, for chatting and for other text to speech needs. It is capable of identifying many English dialects and accents including American, Northern Ireland, Southern, Australian, British, Indian and much more.
7. iSayiSay has a clean interface to give the users a positive transcription experience. You can use them for emails and other notes. And there are hotkeys to speed up transcription process. It was also compatible with cell phones.
8. Mac Speech ScribeMac Speech Scribe gives excellent accuracy in converting audio files. It avoids typos and misspelled words. Simply open the file and click on the Transcribe button. Your work is done!
It supports up to six speech profiles and guarantees accuracy to six different voices. It also allows transcription from audio recordings on Mac, iPhone, and other digital voice recorders. It doesn't require much time to be spent on training as it quickly adapts to different sounds. It is also sensitive towards 13 different English dialects.