Papers helps you collect and curate the research material that you're passionate about. Our award-winning reference manager will dramatically improve the way you discover, organize, read, annotate, share, and cite.
- When I need my science fix, my iPhone keeps me company. These are the 10 best science-centric apps I have found. They keep me up to date on what papers are coming out, where the public discourse is going, and tickle my general interest in science. As app that most of you probably have already, Twitter is a tremendous resource for.
- One of the best research apps, just 'cosmetic' complaints This is one of the best research apps for iPad. Search capabilities are excellent, it has a briefcase option, as almost all apps, but most importantly, you can open reports in other apps such as GoodReader - for annotation - and DropBox - for storage.
If you need a database that is cross-platform, then Filemaker Pro may be the best for you. It has a reputation for being easy to use. Mar 20, 2017 I currently have a complex Access 2007 database that I'd like to duplicate so it can be run on a mac, without using parallels and windows.
'I wish I would have known about ReadCube Papers in college. This is amazing. I'm in love.'
'Papers is an excellent app for organizing my personal library, citations, references, and write notes.'
'ReadCube Papers is the best! It's on all of my devices. I love it!'
'Great app, love it for organizing research papers and other publications.'
'Simple, intuitive, works online (web browser) and offline (desktop app). Smart lists are also really useful.'
'Papers is extremely helpful and makes everything organized well. I really appreciate what you have contributed to the research community.'
'I very much liked the previous versions of Papers, but I like Readcube Papers even more.'
'I continue to be impressed by the steady of new features added each month.'
'Having tried other apps, Papers is just plain smarter. It automates so many of the tedious steps I used to have to do manually.'
'It is a very helpful tool, I like it very much - even more than Papers3! Thank you for that!'
'Papers is intuitive with so many useful built-in features. Thank you very much for this wonderful app.'
'Fantastic repository management, ease of use and automatic data uploading. Such a useful piece of software!'
'I am happy to have continued using Papers and have always been positive + have recommended it to colleagues.'
'The Papers browser extension plugin is my favorite part of the app.'
Search & Save
Search across your favorite scholarly search engines (in app and via our handy browser extensions) and enjoy 1-click downloads to quickly add references & full-text PDFs to your library.
Check out our personalized recommendation engine and related article feeds to ensure you never miss an important paper again.
Read & Annotate
Papers helps you focus on the task at hand with our full-screen Enhanced PDF reader. Highlight, underline, strike through, make inline notes, draw and add sticky notes. Switch between different documents with tabs, view supplemental files or jump to referenced articles - conveniently linked inline.
Cite Faster with SmartCite
Best Research Paper App For Mac Os
Our users LOVE SmartCite because it's fast, reliable, and most important - easy to use! Simply add the SmartCite Add-in to Word (2016+) or Google Docs and you'll have access to your entire library right from your document.
- Search for references within your personal or shared collections or use our built-in search engine.
- APA, MLA, Chicago, IEEE, Nature.. choose from over 9000 citation styles built into SmartCite. Need something specific? Customize your own style!
- SmartCite was made for collaboration so simply email your document to another Papers users and they'll be able to pick up right where you left off!
It's Time to Get Organized
Best Research Paper App For Macbook Air
Say goodbye to desktop clutter and those folders of uncategorized PDFs.
Papers automatically identifies and matches imported articles with not only the complete metadata, but also available supplemental data, citations and full-text (if available).
What's more? Use tags, labels, ratings, smart collections, file management and watch folders to keep you organized down the road.
Share & Collaborate
Papers users can create private shared collections to collaborate with up to 30 other Papers users at a given time. Simply add your collaborator by email and they will be added to your shared folder. Perfect for remote teams, lab collaborations, journal club, or tackling that upcoming manuscript.
Looking for a custom solution for larger teams? Learn more about our Academic and Enterprise plans
Sync Across Devices
Securely sync your entire library including notes, lists, annotations, and even highlights across all of your devices including your desktop (Mac/PC), mobile devices (iOS/Android) or even through the Web.
Plus enjoy unlimited cloud storage space for your growing personal Papers library.