In this article, we will discuss the best photo organizing software to Mac to manage digital images.
- Best Publishing Software For Mac
- Best Book Catalog Software Mac Download
- Best Book Catalog Software Mac Os
Keep track of every aspect of your collection with this collecting software. Create detailed files on individual items with custom fields for any type of collection. For example, you can track model, serial number, purchase date, purchase price, sale price, and appraised value—even lets you attach photos to each entry. Book Crawler: I started looking at this tool because it boasted its status as the highest-rated book database app in iTunes. Again, this is another app that allows input via ISBN or barcode scanning, and it automatically generates associated information (including basics like title and author, but also Goodreads reviews) for each item. Data Crow: Free Cataloging Software. Data Crow is a free software to create catalog.
Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
- Introducing ComicBase 2021 (and ComicBase 4K Archive Edition!) This brand new ComicBase 2021 is here! - packed with information on almost 900,000 comics, fully-updated pricing, and improved collection-management features and reports to let you more easily track your collection and its value.
- Sadly, it is only compatible with Mac operating systems. JetPhoto Studio. JetPhoto Studio is compatible with Windows and Mac OS and boasts almost all the tools you will need to sort out and edit your photos. This free photo management software solution boasts powerful photo batch processing, geo-tagging and tags.
Top 5 Best Photo Management Software for Mac To Organize Digital Photos
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third-party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of organizing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Another photo organizing software in our list is “Phase One MediaPro1”. It is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use to Organize your digital photos on your Mac Computer. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
If you have other photo organizing software in your mind that should be in the list please mention in comment section below.
If you are an ebook enthusiastic, you probably are in desperate need for a powerful eBook management software which can catalog your books in a nice interface. Then you won't lose the track of your beloved books. Therefore, we have compiled a list of best 5 eBooks manager for you.
Calibre is a powerful and easy to use e-book manager. calibre ebook management supports organizing existing e-books into virtual libraries, displaying, editing, creating and conversion of e-books, as well as syncing e-books with a variety of e-readers. It also supports many file formats and reading devices. Most e-book formats can be edited, for example, by changing the font, font size, margins, and metadata, and by adding an auto-generated table of contents. It'll allow you to do nearly everything and it takes things a step beyond normal e-book software. It's also completely free and open.
Main prominent features of Calibre:
Comprehensive e-book viewer.
Share and backup your library easily.
Download news/magazines from the web.
Support many file formats and reading devices.
Allow users to sort and group e-books by metadata fields.
Support organizing, displaying, editing, creating and conversion of e-books, as well as syncing e-books with a variety of e-readers.
Epubor.com is a well-known software producer. And it has done a wonderful job in its eBook DRM Removal and eBook Converter tool. Most of people may be familiar with its star software-Epubor Ultimate, the most powerful eBook DRM Removal and eBook Converter tool. Like always, Epubor has never let its customer down. So does this amazing ebook manager.
Epubor is an all-in-one eBook Manager for you to manage your eBooks from different sources. It supports you to classify, modify, convert and transfer your eBooks. So with only one Epubor eBook Manager, you will own Epubor Ultimate, Kindle Transfer, eBook Reader, eBook Manager and eBook Editor tools instead. Isn't that super dope?
Main prominent features of Epubor:
Satisfy every e-book need and get support.
Save time on managing your e-book collection.
Support decrypting and converting encrypted eBooks.
Allow users to transfer encrypted eBooks between devices.
Web Server allows users to access your Epubor Library books on any device.
Catalog eBooks from your devices, Kindle for Mac/PC, Adobe Digital Editions, calibre and iTunes by automatically scanning.
Epubor eBook Manager is the most powerful and functional ebook management software. With Epubor, you can also remove DRM from your purchased ebooks, convert book formats and transfer encrypted book between e-ink devices without installing any plugin.
Best Publishing Software For Mac
3. Alfa eBook Manager
Alfa eBooks Manager is the most powerful and easy-to-use book organizer for Windows OS only that allows to organize your electronic and paper books in a single e-Library. It makes ebook collection management fast and easy, saves your time and keeps your electronic library safe. Besides, our ebook catalog software enables you to retrieve ebook information from public web-sources and create beautiful library visualization. With Alfa eBooks Manager you can handle your book data and book files at the same time.
Main prominent features of Alfa eBooks Manager:
Move files between your computer and your eBook reader.
Allow to easily manage and play mp3 and m4b audio books.
Built-in ebook reader supports most popular formats of books.
View and edit ebook metadata for most popular ebook formats including PDF, EPUB, MOBI, AZW, FB2.
Apple store high sierra. Convert books from one format to another. Most popular conversion directions are supported.
4. Delicious Library
Delicious Library is a paid digital asset management app for Mac OS X, developed by Delicious Monster to allow the user to keep track and manage their physical collections of books, CDs, and video games. Delicious Library 3 is available from the Mac App Store and the developers website for Macintosh systems running OS 10.8 or higher. More importantly, Delicious Library wins Apple Design Award in 2015 for its best user experience.
Main prominent features of Delicious Library:
Support rating stuff you don't even own.
Import the library from another application (like Bookpedia)
Import all your stuff onto your digital shelves using your Mac's iSight webcam.
Catalog your books, movies, music, software, tools, video games in a nice interface.
Integration with Mac OS X's Address Book application to allow lending management.
5. Adobe Digital Edition
Adobe Digital Editions software offers an engaging way to view and manage eBooks and other digital publications. Most major publishers use Adobe Digital Editions(ADE) to proof-read their books. Use it to download and purchase digital content, which can be read both online and offline. Transfer copy-protected eBooks from your personal computer to other computers or devices. Organize your eBooks into a custom library and annotate pages. Adobe Digital Editions also supports industry-standard eBook formats, including PDF and EPUB.
Main prominent features of Adobe Digital Editions:
Borrow eBooks from many public libraries for use with Digital Editions.
Bookmark, highlight or note important and favorite portions of text from your eBook.
Search for keywords across all chapters in your eBook through an intuitive full-text search functionality.
Downloaded books on one device will appear automatically across all the devices you have ADE on.
Organize your digital publications and manage devices with Adobe Digital Editions with options to create custom bookshelves sorted by title, author, and publisher.
Best Book Catalog Software Mac Download
All the above eBook manager has their distinguished advantages. Delicious Library and Alfa eBook Manager are paid software. And Delicious Library is only available for Mac OS and Alfa eBook Manager can only be used on Windows OS. The freeware Calibre, ADE and Epubor can be used both on Window and Mac computer to help you organize your ebooks perfectly. While the paid version Epubor can help you decrypt DRMed ebook and convert formats for you without installing any plugin. Besides this, Epubor can also help you transfer encrypted books to kobo or Kindle e-ink reader fastly and easily.
Best Book Catalog Software Mac Os
Hillary Lopez works for Epubor and writes articles about eBooks and eReaders. She explores the best method to help you read eBooks more freely and wants to share all she has got with you.